Sunday 25 September 2016

Megori Suzumi - Zombie AU

This is my character, Suzumi. Origianlly featured in my book "Boy Behind the Scenes" which is a fanfiction of Ouran High School Host Club, introducing my own character to be the hidden eigth host. I fell in love with this character after basing him after myself, though I gave him a few traits which is certainly not like myself, example he is filthy rich, and I'm dirty poor. Also the character is sexist, which is something I certainly am not, I love my friends at college, and there is a equal amont of females and males in my friendship group. So after I began creating this character, I wanted to see how he'd react in a zombie world, and created the book "Snooty in the Apocolyse" which is now the backstory of a zombie DND roleplay my friends and I will be starting hopefully next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment