Sunday 11 September 2016

The boy I see everyday

His bitterness, and wickedness, meanness, and cleanness. It all makes up for the fact that he is short. He is the shortest out of every one of his friends, though always acts like the alpha male. He reminds me of a lot of other people, Rin and Len, a pair of stubborn and smart twins from Vocaloid. Mr. sexy Ackerman, a short badass from Shingeki No Kyojin. He is a character who can be quite distant, but when around his friends, he can be the most fun guy to be around. One of the things of the things he hates most is telling other people how he's feeling, it can be obvious that he's down, by the way he look down having his auburn hair swooping over his left eye, hiding the brown coloured iris just beneath. He also doubts himself a lot, when he shouldn’t. Anyone in the world could tell him he’s good at something, he wouldn’t believe them. But it’s his way of tolerance over pass and failure.

Most of the time, he is wearing a shirt and shorts, and always has his glasses on, otherwise he can't see a damn thing. His white and black headphones are usually adjusted either on his head or around his neck, hooked into his phone, playing some various song - even if he's not listening. His voice is a lot different from other boys, it's more feminine, and he hates it, a lot. Much like his body. He loves the paleness, of his ghostly white skin, but hates the shape of his body, treating it like an undead enemy. If you look carefully down his left arm, you can see marks, scars, cuts that are no more. He’s not ashamed, nor is he proud of each marking, but to him, it represents his inner strength to fight the demons that surround him. There are words that you may think him as; a freak, ugly, childish, abnormal, strange, stupid, idiot, nerd. He just thinks himself as himself. He is very unique, in his own way, sometimes those can be good ways, sometimes not so much. He knows this, but chooses not to change himself since he did try to change himself that once and it almost broke him. Lots of people don’t understand him, not even I understand him as well as I could. I see him every day of my life and I do not know him as well as what people think I should. I watch over him and he watches over me, mostly when I’m combing my hair, I see him looking back at me in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment