Wednesday 12 October 2016

A Wonderful Life

18, Final year of college, I can’t help but worry about the future.
17, Father is married once again, much like Ross from Friends, he can’t stay with the same woman for too long.
16, Mother is in trouble, I failed my first year of college, forced to move out from the flat I spent my childhood in.
15, Goodbye father, hello mother.
14, there she goes again, my ex-girlfriend, lying about serious things, implanting horrifying memories I had once forgotten
13, terrible floods caused too many trips to the hospital
13, Sunny Devon as my father once said, happy new home.
13, Goodbye Miss Alison Robinson, hello father
13, The zip wire broke, I forgot the people I knew aside mother and father
13, Goodbye father, hello Miss Alison Robinson
12, I am finally away from my father’s second wife, finally away from her two sons
11, I changed because of them
10, Goodbye mother, hello father
9
8
7, I don’t like France. I wasn’t able to go on any of the rides at Disney land.
6
5
4, my first school, I must have been really excited about it
3
2
1, mama, dada
0, A mother sat in her hospital, a small child wrapped in her arms, she cried with glee, unlike how she cried three years prior when she had her son, Aaron.
____________

Today in lesson, our teacher showed us a well written poem, going backwards in his life talking about his dad. I was inspired and wanted to try something similar to what he did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment